Electric Equipment Handles Heavy Loads without Heavy Emissions
Nissan Forklift’s electric-powered line offers reduced maintenance, emissions and operating costs
Marengo, IL (February 2013) – Nissan Forklift Corporation’s complete line of electric-powered material handling equipment provides greater productivity with robust, brushless, AC motors.
Nissan Forklift’s electric rider lift trucks are designed with a full-suspension seat for operator comfort, four-mode regenerative braking, customizable performance settings, quiet on-demand steering and automatic power-off. The lift trucks also incorporate cost-saving features such as on-board diagnostics and thermal protection. The electric rider lift truck lines include:
- SCX Series - The stand-up, counterbalanced lift trucks are available in 3,000-, 3,500- and 4,000-pound capacities. The 3,000-pound capacity model features a short wheel base for tighter maneuverability and quiet, load-sensing, hydraulic power steering.
- BX 4-Wheel - Cushion tire models are available in 3,000-, 3,500-, 4,000-, 5,000-, 6,000- and 8,000-pound capacities. Pneumatic tire models are available in 3,000-, 4,000- and 5,000-pound capacities. The lift trucks feature efficient regenerative braking, reduced rollback, cushioned stability control and auto mast-lock.
- QX 4-Wheel 80 Volt - Available in 4,000-, 5,000- and 6,000-pound capacities, features controlled rollback and restricts truck descent speed on incline.
- TX 3-Wheel - Available in 3,000-, 3,500- and 4,000-pound capacities. TX models feature Nissan AC TECH controller with built-in test equipment module and dual-steer wheels.
Nissan Forklift’s electric walkie/rider pallet trucks have standard, sealed switches which allow them to be operated in wet, colder and freezer applications without heaters or thermostats. The walkie/rider pallet truck lines include:
- APX - Available for 4,000-pound capacity, this pallet truck features chill protection for low temperatures down to 34 F.
- RPX - – Available in 6,000- and 8,000-pound capacities, the pallet truck features an efficient controller system with fewer components and sealed switches for use in coolers, wet rooms and freezer to temperatures of 20 below zero.
- SPX - Available in 6,000- and 8,000-pound capacities, the center-controlled pallet trucks offer an exclusive frame articulation, designed with a 5-point stance for easy travel over dock plates and consistent step height for operators.
- WPX - Available in 6,000- and 8,000-pound capacities, the pallet trucks feature a smart electric brake system that eliminates adjustments.
Nissan Forklift also offers an electric reach truck line:
- SRX Reach - Single reach models are available in 3,500- and 4,500-pound capacities. Double reach models are available in 3,000-pound capacity.
"Nissan Forklift is proud to offer an extensive line of electric material handling equipment," said Steve Cianci, director of marketing and product management at Nissan Forklift. "The range of the electric options available to our customers all have AC brushless motors with longer service intervals that lower operating costs."
About Nissan Forklift Corporation
Nissan Forklift Corporation designs, manufactures and supports a complete line of material handling equipment that delivers features resulting in greater dependability, higher productivity and lower operational costs. Headquartered in Marengo, Ill., Nissan Forklift has a network of more than 100 authorized dealerships with over 225 locations across North, South and Latin America, as well as additional worldwide locations.
Contacts for media inquiries:
TEL : 815.568.2718
Public Relations Strategy Office
TEL: 440.234.1812 x126